Just Five Things, a list of simple actions that can enhance your publishing career. One tip for each day of the week related to every aspect of publishing from time management to marketing to writing.
1. Check out reviews for your favorite author to affirm that all authors gets negative reviews.
2. Avoid reading reviews, especially if you aren’t thick-skinned.
3. Have someone else monitor reviews in case something requires attention.
4. Print and post positive reviews as a reminder that readers like your books.
5. Try to be objective about negative reviews. Are there valid points that could lead to improvement in your books or storytelling?
See you next week for another list of Just Five Things.
If you have a tip to share or need help with a challenge, email me at email@example.com.