Just Five Things, a list of simple actions that can enhance your publishing career. One tip for each day of the week related to every aspect of publishing from time management to marketing to writing.
1. Look for images that reflect a mood or emotion.
2. Compose photographs with contrasting, surprising or unexpected elements.
3. Focus on unusual details or perspectives.
4. Aim for spontaneous vs. staged.
5. Develop photographic themes related to your branding.
See you next week for another list of Just Five Things.
If you have a tip to share or need help with a challenge, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.