Just Five Things, a list of simple actions that can enhance your publishing career. One tip for each day of the week related to every aspect of publishing from time management to marketing to writing.
1. Look for cross-promotional partners who bring different resources, talents or strengths to the group.
2. Consider cross-promoting with groups, organizations or individuals who offer services or products that compliment your books.
3. Create a group campaign or project and coordinate promotion across each partners’ social media, mailing lists, etc.
4. Promote your partners in your books’ back matter, on your blog, on your social media or in your newsletter.
5. Invest time and energy in building positive, reliable cross-promotional partnerships. Identify author who write in a similar genre or have a similar readership; engage and support their marketing efforts, reciprocate when they support you; be professional but require accountability and participation.
See you next week for another list of Just Five Things.
If you have a tip to share or need help with a challenge, email me at email@example.com.