Just Five Things, a list of simple actions that can enhance your publishing career. One tip for each day of the week related to every aspect of publishing from time management to marketing to writing.
Influencers – Individuals who have the power to affect purchase decisions of others because of their (real or perceived) authority, knowledge, position, or relationship. (Definition per Business Dictionary)
1. They are actively engaged on social media (consistently post content and have a high level of interaction with their audience).
2. They are widely recognized within the publishing community as an expert or authority.
3. They have a genuine passion for books, publishing, reading and authors.
4. Their audience has an authentic interest in you and your product (books).
5. They support positive experiences and authentic relationships, meaning they are respectful, professional, reliable and honest.
See you next week for another list of Just Five Things.
If you have a tip to share or need help with a challenge, email me at email@example.com.