Just Five Things, a list of simple actions that can enhance your publishing career. One tip for each day of the week related to every aspect of publishing from time management to marketing to writing.
1. Look for images that reflect a mood or emotion.
Contemporary romance author Chris Keniston (R) at a costume-party reader event.
2. Compose photographs with contrasting, surprising or unexpected elements.
A romance author in a military hangar? Heather Ashby makes it work.
3. Focus on unusual details or perspectives.
This reluctant reader was still willing to promo Jacki Delecki, one of her favorite romantic suspense authors.
4. Aim for spontaneous vs. staged.
Cover model Vikkas Bhardwaj sends a personal message to a fan.
5. Develop photographic themes related to your branding.
Historical romance author Madeline Martin often pairs wine and romance on her social media.
See you next week for another list of Just Five Things.
If you have a tip to share or need help with a challenge, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.